Week In Review: Insert Snarky Title Here

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Hey everyone!  As for a title this week, I've got nothin'.  I've had a raging headache bouncing from my left and right sides since Sunday night, so that's probably why.
Hmm...what happened this week?  Well, I finally finished my "happiness" class, which resulted in more existential crises and angst than most classes so I think they need to re-title the class.  But it's over with, and I'm glad to announce I finally have enough credits in for my psychology minor, which was getting to be a bit worrisome because my college decided to stop offering fresh psych classes during the normal fall/spring semesters!
Credit: Tangled // Know Your Meme 
Currently Reading: Leia and Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
Current Projects: Still working on Something New , but I'm almost done! Current Bible Verse: I can do all things through Christ who gives me strengths (Philippians 4:13 NIV)

Make sure to tune in Monday for a special post!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!